Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daddy's Scary Wreck







Daddy had a wreck early Thursday (01/29) morning at 4:27 AM. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to call me right away so I had to hear from a trooper up North around 6:00 AM that he was involved in a crash. Of course I couldn't get a hold of him when I tried calling him after I heard he was a in a wreck, so I called the post. The only thing they could tell me was that he was involved in a wreck, but he was okay. Well since I wasn't able to get a hold of him, I immediately thought the worst. Finally I heard from him around 7:30 AM when he told me that he was rear ended on the interstate. He was helping another car that had slid into the guard rail. They were waiting on a tow truck when another car came up on him at about 70 mph. That car hit the guard rail (luckily) then hit James' car. I think the guard rail took the brunt end of the impact, but James still took on a big part of the hit. Thankfully he is okay. Kensley and I wouldn't know what to do without him.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness!!!! I am SO GLAD he is okay!!! I bet you were scared out of your mind, finding out before you could talk to him!

    ReplyDelete