Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our First Sledding Adventure!

With all the recent snow storms we've had, Kensley was finally able to get out in the snow. I don't think she really had an opinion either way. She never did really smile big nor did she frown or cry. I think she may have just been dumbfounded or mesmerized by the whole thing. We took her down the same hill that I, myself, used to sled down when I was little. I remember it being a lot more fun when I was smaller though. I think it is my old age and old bones that made it not so much fun. Seriously, climbing up a large hill with baby in tote along with a sled...not much fun. I did, however, enjoy getting to take Kensley out to experience her first snow adventure. I am sure there will be many more to come!





1 comment: