Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some Florida Fav's


These are some pictures that were taken our last night in Florida. We wanted to have a "photo shoot" with the girls and a few family shots as well. Megan and I pretended we were photographers and tried to take cool pictures like Leslie does...they didn't turn out too bad, but they are definitely not Letography material!!




I absolutely love this picture of Addie! Her face is priceless...



I love this picture of Kensley and her daddy!












4 comments:

  1. I feel for Leslie - I don't know how you deal with clients like James Ott!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute! I saw James pulling someone over yesterday...it was pretty cool...b/c I was like hey I know him!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! You and Megan took some pretty cute pictures! Look out Letography...got some amateurs moving in on you!!! Just kiddin of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Megan! I love it! Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!!! You all did great!

    ReplyDelete