Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Time for friends....and carrots!!

Kensley met her boyfriend at Angel's house to play on Thunder Over Louisville. They had a lot of fun, but Braylon seemed to be doing all these neat tricks...like walking and riding in a walker. Miss Kensley was very interested in what he was doing....one day she'll be doing the same thing. Look out!






Carrot time!! Wow, her first time eating carrots....she's getting so big. Mommy thought this would be a good idea because I was having such a hard time getting her to eat cereal. She happened to be 4 1/2 months at this time. I told the doctor I took it upon myself to start giving her carrots....well apparently I wasn't supposed to give her carrots this early in age. Good job Mommy!






No comments:

Post a Comment